Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2009 Fantasy QB Rankings

Yes, it's that time again. So here are my first fantasy rankings of the season. Let me know what you think and I'll defend my ranking, or change it if you can convince me. Last year was the first time I didn't bring home a fantasy football championship in the last 7 years(despite finishing 10-2-1 in one league), so I'm primed for 2009! Get ready and here you go...

JOHNNYNFL 2009 FANTASY QB RANKINGS

1. Tom Brady-Patriots
2. Drew Brees-Saints
3. Peyton Manning-Colts
4. Kurt Warner-Cardinals
5. Philip Rivers-Chargers
6. Tony Romo-Cowboys
7. Donovan McNabb-Eagles
8. Jay Cutler-Bears
9. Aaron Rodgers-Packers
10. Matt Ryan-Falcons
11. Eli Manning-Giants
12. Ben Roethlisberger-Steelers
13. Matt Schaub-Texans
14. Matt Hasselbeck-Seahawks
15. David Garrard-Jaguars
16. Matt Cassell-Chiefs
17. Jason Campbell-Redskins
18. Chad Pennington-Dolphins
19. Shaun Hill-49ers
20. Carson Palmer-Bengals
21. Jake Delhomme-Panthers
22. Joe Flacco-Ravens
23. Trent Edwards-Bills
24. Kyle Orton-Broncos
25. Tarvaris Jackson-Vikings
26. Byron Leftwich-Buccaneers
27. Culpepper/Stafford-Lions
28. Kerry Collins-Titans
29. Brady Quinn-Browns
30. (R)Mark Sanchez-Jets
31. Marc Bulger-Rams
32. Jamarcus Russell-Raiders

For June transactions and more rankings and links to football products and fantasy websites, go to my website.

cx4zr3u9kq

No comments:

Post a Comment